From: Joe Tufo [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 10:51 AM
To: Lisa, Chris
Subject: Charles Questions
Lisa and Chris,
I’m off to Church. I’ll be at my desk at 7AM tomorrow.
This came in from Charles. Can you help please? JOE IS CHARLES LOOKING FOR THIS FOR HIMSELF OR A CLIENT?
IF IT IS HIMSELF THEN CHARLES AND HIS LEGAL COUNSEL WILL RECEIVE CONTRACTS.
IF IT IS FOR A CLIENT THEN ONLY THE CLIENT WILL RECEIVE CONTRACTS FROM THE TRADER TO THE CLIENT WHO IS ON THE COMPLIANCE PACKAGE AND THE ACCOUNT THAT SHOWS THE 1M.
IT IS COURIOUS HERE NO WHERE IN THE QUESTIONS ARE WHY DOES THE CLIENT WHO POSTS THE $545,000 AND RECEIVES A FREE AND CLEAR 1M ACCOUNT. WHY NO WHERE DID CHARLES ASK WELL THEN WHO IS RESPONSIBLE TO PAY BACK THE LENDER? WHY AM I GETTING A FREE AND CLEAR 1M ACCOUNT AND MY ORGIONAL $545,000 BACK AND I DO NOT HAVE TO PAY THE LOAN BACK?
Thanks for sending more information. I have presented clients to similar programs in the past with the same jargon you have sent me. However, this arena is riddled with scams all over the place so, I have a few more detailed questions, if you don’t mind me asking.
First, have you directly referred clients to this program and have been paid from it yet? JOE HAS NOT REFERRED A CLIENT DIRECTLY. SO OF COURSE HE HAS NOT BEEN PAID AS OF YET.
Otherwise, I saw the following:
Client will receive the $545,000 DTC fee returned before the trade commences from the pre approved line of credit of the 5m within the first 3 weeks.
What has to take place before the DTC fee is returned before the trade commences? Returned, do you mean I would have to pay $545,000 first before getting the DTC? CLIENT FILLS OUT THE COMPLIANCE PACKAGE, WITH CURRENT PASSPORT, CLEARS COMPLIANCE AND SHOWS PROOF OF THE $545,000. THE PURPOSE OF THE DTC FEE IS RTO GET A CUSIP/ISIN NUMBER FOR THE CD. WITHOUT A CUSIP/ISIN NUMBER THERE CAN BE NO LOAN AGAINST THE CD.
REMEMBER THE CD PROVIDER WORKS IN UNISION WITH THE LENDER WITH PRE SELECTED CD’S THAT COMES WITH THE LINE OF CREDIT AT 50% OF THE VALUE OF THE CD. THE ACTIVATION TO ALL THIS IS THE DTC FEE WHERE BY THE LENDER SEES THE CUSIP/ISIN NUMBER AND THEN ACTIVATES THE LINE OF CREDIT. SO THE ANSWER IS YES THE CLIENT MUST PAY THE $545,000 TO RECEIVE THE CUSIP/ISIN NUMBER ON THE CD.
Do my, or my clients, funds, have to be transferred to another bank, or bank account? THE DTC FEE IS MOVED TO A LICENSED BONDED ESCROW. If so, does it require that the bank have another signatory, or sub-account?
Am I applying for a line of credit, in which I use the funds to submit for a trade? THE CLIENT IS ACTUALLY NOT APPLYING FOR THE LOAN THE “JOINT VENTUHRE” IS GETTING THE LOAN AGAINST THE PRE APPROVED LINE OF CREDIT.
How is the line of credit guaranteed, and through which banking institution? WE DO NOT GIVE OUT THE NAME OF THE LENDER UNLESS THE CLIENRT SIGN A JV AGREEMENT WITH OMEGA AND SIGNS A NON CIRCUMVENTION AGREEEMENT. THIS IS OUR PROPERTRY INTELLITUAL WORK PRODUCT.
- CLIENT MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT A COMPLIANCE PACKAGE, A COLOR PASSPORT, AND A CURRENT BANK STATEMENT MUST SHOW AT LEAST $545,000 (MUST BE WITHIN 30 DAYS). IT IS SUBMITTED TO OMEGA
Is the package sent directly to the trader?
What stage of the process can the trader be verified, along with his company? AFTER THE CLIENT GETS THE 545,000 RETYRNED AND THE 1M TO GO INTO THE SUB ACCOUNT THEN THE CLIENT HAS THE FUNDS TO SEND A TEAR SHEET TO THE TRADER FOR A PROOF OF FUNDS TO GO INTO TRADE. THEN THE CLIENT WILL GET A CONTRACT FROM THE TRADER. THEN THE CLIENT WILL KNOW WHO THE TRADE IS AND HIS COMPANY. AT THAT POINT THE CLIENT CAN DUE THEIR DUE DILLIGENCE ON THE TRADER AND THE COMPANY.
Otherwise, I appreciate your time to send me more information on this.
PLEASE HAVE CHARLES RE READ THE GET YOUR PROJECT FUNDED !! LEASED CASH TRADE 2010 Explained
OMEGA EIGHT MASTER NEW LEASED CD Pricing 1-6-2010***
Get rich by thinking small ! OMEGA CASH “HIGH YIELD” TRADE is a 40 week High Yield” trade which is renewable for up to five (5) years. You receive your $545,000 DTC Fee returned before the trade commences from the 5m loan within the first three weeks. You enter the trade with no money out of pocket and a 1M free and clear High Yield Trade Account.
Client will earn $40M. It’s highly likely that the returns will be greater. This is a NO RISK TRADE. Client has a “No Risk” opportunity to enter into 40 week “High Yield” trade.
Leasing a CD is fairly simple as a DTC Fee is the ONLY fee paid up front. OMEGA provider can post a CD on DTCC only. Once instrument is placed on screen and verified by Escrow Agent, DTC Fee will be forwarded immediately. The CD comes with a pre approved 50% line of credit. This is a refundable payment to the Client at the time the CD line of credit is funded. This should take about three weeks. The instrument will be issued for a maximum term of one year and one day with a CD Provider fee of 7% which will be due within 60 days after placement of the instrument on- screen.
The following is the Leased Cash Trade procedures:
- DTC Fee will be reimbursed from the proceeds of the loan. Client enters the High Yield trade with no money out of pocket.
- Client submits a CIS and Passport and Proof of funds for the DTC Fee of $545,000
- LLC formation and Escrow paperwork is an additional $5,000 (included in the POF request)
- Joint Venture Agreement will be drawn and submitted for Party “A” signature.
- After Party “A” signs the Joint Venture Agreement they choose to meet with the CD Provider and the Lender with a Party “B” representative.
- Omega review of the Lender Documents before Party “A” forwards the DTC Fee.
- Party “A” forwards DTC Fee to escrow.
- Escrow Agent is responsible to verify the cusip/isin number on the screen. DTC Fee is then automatically forwarded from escrow to DTC.
- CD comes with a pre approved 50% line of credit from Lender.
- Omega opens Master Holding Account and Sub Account “A” and “B”
- Each account will hold 1M to go into a High Yield Trade. Trading will begin after each Party clears compliance within 14-21 days.
- No personal liability. All activity run through a LLC
Client can choose a Lease Cash CD Trade from denominations of
10M, 100M, 200M, 300M and 500M Call for DTC Blocking Fee Pricing
Note: Call for DTC Blocking Fee Pricing. All Blocking Fee rates are subject to change.
Here is the allocation of the $5,000,000 gross loan as follows:
375,000 Euros for CD amount between- 1 Million -10 Million =
(CONVERSION RATE 1-6-10 is now 1.44) = $540,000 USD
5M is monetized
– $700,000 Reserve for the CD Provider payable in month two
– $30,000 interest reserve month (1) and month (2) to Lender
– $540,000 USD DTC FEE repayment to Party “A”
– $5,000 for Escrow Paperwork Fee and LLC legal Fee repayment to Party “A”
– $700,000 Broker Fee
– $1,975,000 deducted from initial loan proceeds
Joint Venture receives $3,025,000 after reserves and 7% Broker Fees
The balance of $25,000 will remain in the Master Holding Account. Omega will have the right to retain the overage and use it for working capital.
For this example, we are assuming an estimated return of 100% a week or estimated 400% return a month.Party “A” will earn $40M. It’s highly likely that the returns will be greater.
The $3,000,000 will go into three (3) separate 1M 40 week “High Yield” trades which is renewable for up to five (5) years.
Party “A” enters a 1M High Yield” trade and “Party “B” enters into a 1M High Yield” trade. The Master Holding Account enters into a 1M High Yield” trade.
The Master Holding Account is the ONLY account that has the responsibility to repay the original 5M loan and all associated fees.
Party “A” $545,000 has been repaid in full at the time of the loan of the $5m. Party “A” will receive a 1M free and clear account to enter into the 40 week High Yield” trade in exchange for NO “personal liability” towards the repayment of the 5M loan and all associated fees,
All bank accounts will be established in the same top 25 bank; PARTY “A” Sub Account and Party “B” Sub account. The Master Holding Account. No exceptions.
Note: All Banking Fees or otherwise will be split equally between Party “A” and Party “B”.
For this example, we are assuming an estimated return of 100% a week or estimated 400% return a month. It’s highly likely that the returns will be greater
Each Separate 1M “High Yield” trade for Party “A” and Party “B”
Month One through Month Ten
Estimated Monthly profit of $4,000,000 for Party “A” and Party “B”
Each Party estimated return is ** FOR 40 weeks is $40,000,000 USD **
Note: All monies are taxable and each Party should consult with its tax advisor.
Either Party could enter into another trade during the on-going trade or at the completion of the initial 40 week trade for one additional trades.
Terms of the CD will be for one year and one day with options to renew at 7% leasing fee per year. No other procedures will be honored.
LEASED CD PROCEDURES 12-16-2009
Note: It is important to mention that the 10M CD comes with a pre approved 50% line of credit The Lender who will “loan” against the 10M CD has already pre-selected and pre-approved the instrument. The Lender is experienced in such transactions and has worked previously with the original CD Provider.
1. Application is submitted (see attached) with broker contact info. ***Attached is CIS, Proof of Funds documentation and application. Escrow documents will also be distributed to the Parties along with all contracts.
2. Party “A” provides proof of funds in the amount of the DTC Fee of $545,000 which shall be submitted with CIS and Passport. This includes the formation of the LLC fee of about $2,000 and escrow documentation of $3,000. The CD comes with a pre approved 50% line of credit. Once the proceeds of the 50% line of credit the $545,000 will be paid back to Party “A”.. Party “A” will enter the High Yield 1M trade free and clear of any liability and is NOT responsible for the repayment of the loan of 5M. The Master Holding Account will hold the ONLY responsible account for all repayment of the loan and all associated fees.
3. The term sheet (the LOI) is issued from the provider. Opening an escrow requires a $3,000.00 deposit to activate the escrow and for the drawing of all contracts with Commercial Bonded Escrow Services (www.commercialescrow.com).
4. Omega signs term sheet (LOI) and Party “A” wires a $3,000 deposit to open escrow.
5. Escrow is opened and the escrow company issues the Escrow and Account Agreements.
6. Omega returns the signed Escrow Agreements and Party “A” wires the DTC Blocking Fee to escrow. (Party “A”) Escrow Agent verifies cuisp/isn number on the screen and DTC Fee is then immediately forwarded to DTC. Party “A” will receive the $545,000 repayment from the line of credit. During the term, the CD is NOT to be blocked and any attempt to do so will cancel contract and remove CD from screen.
7. Bank issues CD provider contract and is provided proof of funds from escrow.
8. Omega signs the bank contract and Provider submits it for CD creation.
9. After the contract is executed, the CD will be placed and issued on DTC screen only, and no other methods shall be used for this purpose. Codes are provided for viewing with level 7 access.
10. DTC Fee is released from escrow to the bank and broker fees are paid from the line of credit..
11. Any 3rd party blocking is done (if requested).
12. Copy of DTC screen shot is provided.
13. After DTC FEE has been successfully paid, the Master Holding Account has no more than 60 days timeframe to pay the CD Provider fees of 7%, which is generated from the monthly trading proceeds from the Master Holding Account,. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of the contract and removal of the CD, and the outstanding principal balance of the loan, if any, will be immediately due and payable.
14. Lines of Credit are available against the CD at 50% LTV form the Lender. Terms and conditions are available in a primary contract.
15. The Joint Venture will net $3,025,000 of borrowed funds from the line of credit after reserves and Broker fees. There will be three (3) “High Yield” trade accounts consisting of 1M. Party “A” has a 1M “High Yield”Trade Account, Party “B” has a 1M “High Yield” Trade Account and the Master Holding Account has a 1M “High Yield” Trade Account. Party “A and Party “B” will keep all profits received in their respective sub accounts. The Master Holding Account will be the ONLY account responsible to repay in full the principal of 5M borrowed and all associated fees.
16. In order to enter into a Platform Trade Program, the Master Holding Account, Party “A” and Party “B” shall pass compliance due diligence process. Each Party must submit the following: a CIS, copy of a color passport as well as show the Tear Sheet of the Master Holding Account, Sub Account “:A” and Sub Account “B” reflecting the account balance of 1M each. The compliance process is as follows:
· Compliance officer conducts due diligence on client and funds.
· Compliance generally takes approximately 5 banking days.
· Upon successful compliance, trade contract is issued in five banking days.
· Client gets to speak directly to principle of the trading platform.
17. HOW TO BEGIN
Client submits a CIS and Passport and Proof of funds for $545,000 (the Blocking Fee $540,000 and $5,000 for Escrow paperwork and LLC formation costs).
The Joint Venture Agreement will be drawn up and submitted for signature.
The 5M loan will be available within a three (3) week period.
Party “A” enters the trade with no money out of pocket.
The end #
Joe Tufo, Certified Cash Flow Consultant, Certified Capital Specialist
CASH FLOW SPECIALISTS, INC.
P.O. Box 844
Alamo CA 94507
925-691-8200 Direct to my desk
Fee and Commission Based.
Your #1 Alternative Funding Source. Call Us When Your Banker Says NO!!!
Business and Personal Lines of Credit $50,000 to $10,000,000, Large Project Funding $10,000,000 to No Limit, Commercial Loans, SBA Loans, Hard Money Loans, Church Loans, Factoring, Accounts Receivable Funding, Merchant Cash Advance.
Speaker, Writer, and Seminar Leader
Providing Honest Answers in a Timely Manner No Matter How Difficult the Situation.
Trust, Integrity, and Service: Here Today, Here Tomorrow
The program that I use to attain my goals:
Please click on the link below to read our Disclaimer