Lessons Learned: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly 20111001
This testimony was sent to Linked In from Scottie Sharpe about me:
Scottie Sharpe has recommended your work as a President at Cash Flow Specialists, Inc..
I’ve written this recommendation of your work to share with other LinkedIn users.
Details of the Recommendation: “Joe Tufo is one of those business people that I would call “congruent”. “Honesty and integrity” are words which describe how he works and lives his life – both in the office and out of the office. I would describe Joe as experienced, thoughtful, honest and “down to earth” and he’s been consistently so throughout the years I’ve known him.”
This is an article I wrote that will be of benefit to you:
Our clients are very happy with the Gold Buy/Sell program. Unlike bank debt programs that are paying half of what they were paying just four months ago we’ve maintained double digit monthly returns for years.
You can get started with as little as $50,000 or as much as $100,000,000.
This is, as a client who placed millions this week shared, is an “incredible opportunity, clever structure, risk-free!”
All I need is a Client Information Sheet (write me at email@example.com or call me at 925-522-0700), a Proof of Funds, a color copy of your passport or driver’s license and a Letter of Interest.
I WANT YOU AS A CLIENT!
LET’S GET STARTED NOW!
You are welcome to participate in future Wednesday weekly conference calls.
Learn about project funding and asset monetization too.
Listen to client testimonials and ask questions. We are fully transparent and real.
October 5, 2011 Wednesday Weekly Conference Call Week 40: Small Cap Programs $50k to $50m, Project Funding, and More
October 12, 2011 Wednesday Weekly Conference Call Week 41: Small Cap Programs $50k to $50m, Project Funding, and More
October 19, 2011 Wednesday Weekly Conference Call Week 42: Small Cap Programs $50k to $50m, Project Funding, and More
Visit http:www.workingcapitalfast.com to double opt-in for our newsletters and hyperlinks for the weekly calls.
Here are your answers from Richard, the CEO:
My good friend Larry Goldman came over to the office to listen to the call today. We’ve done biz for many years and he knew I’d be interested. Good call today, very informative. Excellent. We try to answer as many questions as possible while providing a good “Overview” on what it is we do and how we do it. It’s encouraging to get good/nice feedback…
1. Assets that can be used… Would Real Estate backed mortgages be accepted? I’m afraid not… We can only use real cash flow tools. And if so, at approx. what % to value? I’ve got performing notes I’d like to leverage. I’ve also got free and clear real estate I’d like to leverage but due to the crash no banks are making loans to investors anymore. Greg may be able to help with that, but without seeing any type of package, we certainly can’t “guarantee” anything.
2. A loan we took out on our 401k for another investment is going to pay back soon and we’re thinking of rolling it into this instead of paying it back. How long does the paperwork take to process before receiving the first check? The “paperwork” initially consists of a CIS (Client Information Summary), POF, and copy of a govn’t issued photo id for compliance purposes. (Compliance for our Managed Buy/Sell Programs only takes a couple of hours on our end to run once initiated…) We like to do a “one-on-one” introductory conference call to explain everything from “A-Z” and answer any additional questions we can at that time. If the prospective client is still interested in moving forward, we’ll email a Sample Asset Management Agreement to review along with a Sanitized “Overview” to ensure everyone is comfortable with the “contract language.” (It’s been at least six months or more since anyone has requested to make even a small change here or there within that document, and its been reviewed by dozens of attorney’s looking to make their next Lexus payment.) Once we get confirmation that everything is acceptable – we’ll put together and send off the entire package for execution to include: An executable Asset Management Agreement, Distributable Profit Disbursement Arrangement, and Wire Coordinates for our US Trade Account. These docs contain all of the info necessary to complete any level of due diligence still required. Process and Procedure dictate we wait until we get a firm commitment from a prospective client that they are moving forward before supplying Passport Numbers, International Gold Trading License, etc… (We have actually had individuals and entities attempt to utilize our licenses and identities without our knowledge or permission in other countries.) Once the prospective client completes their due diligence (which we are not concerned about in the least – we’ve been doing this a long time and have perfect records), they’ll need to execute the AMA and DPDA with a wet ink signature, scan it, email it to us for execution, and fund the trade account. The entire process could take as little as 48 hours or as much as 2 full calendar weeks – it’s really up to the client. The “clock starts ticking” the day the funds clear the trade account. The first tranche will occur within 25 banking days (from that date) and occur monthly thereafter. Is there a certain cycle? I’m afraid I don’t really understand that question…
3. Tailings… Do I have to own the land on which the tailings sit, or can it be a leased mine with tailings? I’m assuming you want to pull the cash value out of the tailings, correct? Again, Greg may be able to offer you viable options to entertain with hard assets.
Thank you for your time. I am very interested in your program.
The president of the bank debt program still owes me almost $75,000 that I know of. Whenever I call him he says “Blow me!” or “Fxxx you!” or some other juvenile response. Two weeks ago three others told their stories of being screwed by him and shared the same “juvenile” experiences.
Here’s an article that I wrote a few weeks ago that compares and contrasts the bank debt program with the gold buy/sell: http://workingcapitalfast.com/liar-liar-pedrasmgb-vs-proven-performer-gold-buysell
Whatever you sow…
This came in from the CEO of our Gold Buy/Sell in answer to a prospective Referral Partner who’s been too “busy” to attend our weekly Wednesday Conference Calls:
I am – probably against my better judgement – taking the time to formulate a response. “Jeff” needs to understand and realize a few things: 1) If he’s not the “client” in this business (ie he’s not the signatory for the asset), then he is not entitled to private information shared principal to principal. As such, he is very much “out of bounds” demanding it. 2) If he doesn’t entertain signatory rights to the assets his clients are looking to place – he has no “voice” in what they sign or don’t sign. His opinion, quite simply, doesn’t matter. His “job” (as it is) is to make an introduction to someone(s) who can perform. His failure to do any more or any less constitutes fiduciary negligence. 3) He should be willing to take the time to get on the phone and gain more information. I’m sorry, but his refusal to do so (to this point) puts a very bad taste in my mouth – that’s why we get on your conference call every Wednesday. If we’re not worth his time, why should he (or his “clients” he’s attempting to speak for) be worth ours? 4) Lastly – if he has clients or contacts that come to the table by way of your introduction – he has to step out of the way. You would/will be the entering intermediary – and he has to step aside and let us deal principal to principal. Period.
I hate these stupid “broker hide-and-seek” games played by individuals who believe they are more important than they are. Please don’t misunderstand me – making an appropriate introduction is important. Without it, how are we going to close deals? But, “Jeff” has quite obviously never placed a client into a real private trading program and believes he’s entitled to speak for clients when he entertains no signatory rights over their assets. He’s very “wrong” about that.
We deal principal to principal. We do that for a number of very good reasons. Most brokers/intermediaries don’t know how to close a deal, nor do they really understand how the banking system actually works (what really can be done and what can’t be done.) The majority live in “imaginationland” pushing programs that don’t actually exist and do their “clients” a diservice by not educating themselves on what is real and what is make-believe. It is in our best interest and our prospective clients best interest to deal “pincipal to principal.” We’re the ones actually creating the profit for disbursement with the assets under management. They’re (investor principals) the ones who have the authority to execute an Asset Management Agreement and move forward. We don’t need (or allow) intermediaries in the middle to tell our story to the prospective client – nor do we need (or allow) intermediaries in the middle to tell their story to us. That NEVER works…
Additional comments below in blue
More from Jeff Rxxxxxx who never seems to have time to get on the calls.
Does the investor need to be accredited? Accredited? That word means a lot of different things to a lot of different people depending upon the context it is spoken/written within. Investors are required to pass compliance… Not a big deal – but we have to show we’ve done our homework and are doing business with someone legit. We need a CIS and POF to initiate the process.
– How can you and I go out seeking investors without a registration or exemption under Reg D? I’m seeing alot of money hunters getting nailed by SEC. all over the place for touting offerings w no registration or exemption. Then don’t “tout” offerings with no registration or exemption! Our programs are exempt…
– On these 2 gentlemen, What is the last names of these guys? What firms have they worked for? Do you have a bio? We will be happy to provide full transparency to a client once they’ve come forward. If you’re not a client and don’t maintain signatory rights to the asset to be placed into “trade” (any of our programs), then we reserve the right not to give you information you don’t need. We have nothing to hide. We pass the “sniff test” and expect every prospective client to do their due diligence prior to placing funds under our management. However, we only deal principal to principal because that’s the only way deals ever get closed.
– What major bank is the paymasters bank and which bank do you draw the investor funds into? We will be happy to share that with a client
– are these funds pooled together? Had you attended any of Joe’s Wednesday calls to this point – you would have a good working knowledge of our operation
– What do you mean by platform? Sounds like a computer screen that trades but its obviously not. Is this a Hedge Fund, and LLC, a INC, a Partnership? Again, we will be happy to share that with a client.
– what country is the gold coming from? Coming from? You mean what continents do we “flip gold” in?
– how is it insured when shipped? Again, had you attended any of Joe’s Wednesday calls to this point – you would have a good working knowledge of our operation
– whats the name of the organization that Richard works for? You mean own? We will be happy to share that with a client
– Id need to see a contract of what the investor would be signing to make sure its something I would want them to sign Do you have signatory rights to the assets to be placed under management? I’m sorry, but we do not send out docs over the web to brokers.
– Any other docs needed to show investor We provide anything/everything directly to the client
– and lastly, which is most likely the largest hurdle for you to overcome – transparency – show me a statement, blocking out the name of the owner and account # , or some sort of verification of deposit and a sample transaction that paid 10% whithout divulging personal information. I’m sorry, but is this a request or a demand? We will be happy to provide our attorney’s attestation letter (from the paymaster) as proof of performance to a client.
As always I’m available 7AM to 5PM M-F Pacific to serve you and those whom you choose to refer.
SMALL GOLD COMMODITIES MANAGED BUY/SELL PLATFORM
FUNDS NEVER AT RISK-FUNDS SHOW AS LOC
“WE ARE HAVING TREMENDOUS SUCCESSES”
TOTAL TRANSPARENCY PROVIDED-PROVEN TRACK RECORD-ATTORNEY ATTESTATION LETTER
$50 THOUSAND UP TO $50 MILLION
“HISTORICAL HIGH RETURNS”
$Gold Commodities Managed Buy/Sell Contracts$
$ BEST-SAFE-HIGHEST RETURNS $
Investor would see a Rate of Return every 30 Days –1 Year Management Agreement.
Broker/Intermediary Commission – Platform pays this Fee-Not Investor.
Note; All Broker/Intermediaries commissions are paid from platform and not from the investor’s returns.
Outside fee agreements are also allowed as we can lodge them in with paymaster and funds will be paid direct to intermediaries.
* Limited Availability, so interested principals contact us ASAP.
Structure of the Transaction:
A– Client/Investor provides complete CIS with POF for compliance purposes.
B– Introductory call with transacting principal(s) within 24 hours
C– Legal Asset Management Agreement will be provided up front detailing transaction and security of funds.
D– Client/Investor, funds our Lead Attorney’s Escrow Account here in the US (Our Lead Attorney is also our Platform Paymaster) for Said $Investment amount.
$ First distributable payout will occur within 35 Banking days of funding escrow and occur every-(4)- Four Weeks or less thereafter for the duration of the Asset Management Agreement.
$ Client/Investor: distributable profits may be used for project/business funding, retirement savings or any other legal purpose as they are the client’s funds to do with as they wish, as well as reinvest with anotherAsset Management Agreement.
SUBMISSION PROCEDURES FOR ALL PROGRAMS
We require **CIS & $ Proof-Of-Funds $
Send at the same time, please do not piece mail.
(PLEASE PUT THE LAST NAME OF PRINCIPAL AND FUNDING ENTITY IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT HEADING
Be consistent when emailing to refer the same name of the Principal/Entity in the Email Subject Heading. Please submit Only One Transaction per email. Please DO NOT piece mail each doc.
We DO NOT go to links to build a file.
Incomplete Submissions will NOT be Reviewed or Acknowledged.
** “Client Information Summary”- Request CIS if needed.
$ PROOF OF FUNDS $
This can be can be a Sanitized recent Bank Statement or Tear Sheet no more than 3 days old (White-out or Black-out account numbers). Or Standard, 2 Banker-Signed, SKR Letter from the depository bank works best: not a free form swift-(Request BCL)
Please note, this is NOT a solicitation, and should be treated as a friendly referral.
PRIVATE MANAGED BUY/SELL COMMODITIES PLATFORM
Please feel free contact us to proceed
(925) 352 6000
USA WESTERN STANDARD TIME
TOP 50 WORLD BANKS
*CFSI/NCC- HEDGE FUND-PROJECT FUNDING-INSTRUMENTS-PLATFORMS
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with information on the products, programs, and submission procedures we offer.
CFSI/NCC will JV on projects.
Gold Commodities Platform Managed Buy/Sell.
Private Investor & Agent of Private Trust.
CFSI/NCC/Trust – Operates with our own Trader for Bank Paper, Instruments & AU.
Hedge Fund for Green Energy Projects.
Also offered are Bank Instruments for Purchase & Lease.
Paper Asset Monetizing.
Out-Of-Ground Asset Monetizing.
REGISTERED S.E.C. TRUST
HEDGE FUND DIRECT AGENT
PRIVATE MERCHANT BANKER
INTERNATIONAL PRIVATE BANKING
EXECUTIVE FOR LARGEST PLASMA REFINERY IN USA
PLATFORM MANAGER-GOLD COMMODITIES PLATFORM
GOLD PLATFORM, HEDGE FUND- OVERVIEW, / WEB SITE BY INVITATION ONLY
CFSI/NCC/Partners are a Private Equity Joint Venture Investor and are collateralized by a 501C3, Real Estate Holdings and Secured Asset Management Program.
CFSI/NCC & Partners will take an equity position with the project. There is no loan to repay.
The percentage will vary depending on the amount of capital into the project, collateral, and risk factors.
GOLD COMMODITIES CURRICULUM – MANAGED BUY/SELL PROGRAM – $ FAST SAFE RETURNS $ BIG PROFITS $
ABOVE GROUND RESERVES- (ORE-TAILINGS-COMPOSITES-CONCENTRATES-SANDS-DUST-BULLION-ETC.)
ASSET MONETIZING-PAPER ASSETS/CMO’s/BOND’s/CD’s/TREASURIES/ MTN’s/STOCKS/NOTES
T-STRIPS-MTN’S-BG’S-MANAGED TRADE-BUY/SELL-PPP-TRADING PLATFORMS
100% COMMERCIAL FUNDING-JOINT VENTURE- NO LOAN TO REPAY-TRUE JV
HIGH YIELD PRIVATE PLACEMENT PROGRAMS-TRADE PLATFORMS
FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS PURCHASE-T-STRIPS-MTN’S-BG’S
BANK PLATFORMS & SMALL BANK BULLET PLATFORMS
OUT OF GROUND HARD ASSETS PROGRAMS
WE BUY GOLD-SILVER-COAL
(TO BE REMOVED FROM THE PROGRAM BULLETIN DISTRIBUTION, PLEASE REPLY WITH “REMOVE” IN THE SUBJECT LINE.)
Private Placement: The transaction described herein is for the purchase of negotiable instruments as described above to be sold by the Seller to the Buyer, and is to be conducted as a Private and Confidential transaction between the parties hereto. This transaction constitutes a Private Placement for the purchase of the instruments
specified, is conducted between the parties identified herein, and shall not be interpreted as a securities transaction as interpreted or described in the United States Securities Act of 1933/1934, as amended, or by the laws of any Nation. Non-Solicitation: The Buyer hereby acknowledges and confirms that neither the Seller nor its associates, nor any person acting on behalf of the Seller have made any statement or offer in any way whatsoever that can be construed to be a solicitation for this service.
WARNING NOTICE: ANY CLIENT AND/OR CLIENT REPRESENTATIVE DELIBERATELY ATTEMPTS TO ENGAGE AND/OR SOLICIT OUR SERVICES FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRANSACTING ANY FORM OF FRAUDULENT, INTERNATIONAL SECURITY THREATENING AND/OR OTHERWISE ILLEGAL TRANSACTIONS, NCC WILL REPORT HIM/HER/ENTITY TO THE UN, FBI, FEDERAL RESERVE CRIME OFFICE, S.E.C. I.C.C. PARIS. INTERPOL.
This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or using any of this information. This email is not a solicitation of investment funds or a securities offering. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information CFSI/NCC is not a Certified Financial Advisor, Securities Broker and/or a Stock Broker. We are a Banking, Financial, Business consultant who provides advice to private individuals on or about business matters. If you have received this email in error, please notify us by return email and delete record from your computers. The information presented is not in any way considered or intended to be a solicitation of funds and is intended only as general knowledge. Understand that the contemplated transaction is strictly private and in no way relates to the United States Securities Act of 1933 (the “Act”)or related regulations and does not involve the sale of registered securities. This transaction is private and exempt from the Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, photocopying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. Thank you
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This electronic communication is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, Codified at 18 U.S.C 1367,2510-2521, 2701-2710, 3121-3126.
Also see: http://www.ftc.gov/privacy/glbact/glbsub1.htm Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act 15 USC, Subchapter1, Sec. 6801-6809
Joseph P. Tufo, President
CASH FLOW SPECIALISTS, INC.
Please attend our Wednesday Weekly Conference Calls. Listen to client testimonials and ask questions. We are fully transparent and real.
October 5, 2011 Wednesday Weekly Conference Call Week 40:
PLATFORM TRADES – $50K TO $50M GOLD COMMODITIES, Project Funding, and More http://myaccount.maestroconference.com/conference/register/HQ1PAH9TFUY7PZB9
October 12, 2011 Wednesday Weekly Conference Call Week 41:
PLATFORM TRADES – $50K TO $50M GOLD COMMODITIES, Project Funding, and More
October 19, 2011 Wednesday Weekly Conference Call Week 42:
PLATFORM TRADES – $50K TO $50M GOLD COMMODITIES, Project Funding, and More
Private Client Services $50k to $100m, Project Funding, Asset Monetization, and Business Consulting
For access to information on raising capital for your business visit:
Providing Honest Answers in a Timely Manner No Matter How Difficult the Situation.
Trust, Integrity, and Service: Here Today, Here Tomorrow
Please click on the link below to read our Disclaimer