Keep It Simple and Short!

I was on the phone early this morning (Saturday April 25, 2009) with my mentor and friend, Greg, who is our Large Project Source A Investment Banker. 

Greg emphasized that most clients don’t have a clue on how to properly present their project.

He  likes to see presentations that keep it simple and short. 85% of funding is presentation and the other 15% is the appetite that the funding source has at that point in time for a project like yours.

If you don’t have a concise document he just hits delete.

If you don’t have a proper executive summary I suggest that you go to and click on Executive Summary. If you follow the directions you’ll be well on your way to funding success.

Leave a Reply