My name is Joe Tufo and I am Managing Director of Cash Flow Specialists, Inc.. In business since July 1, 1999 we have helped hundreds of businesses with their funding needs.
A Dun & Bradstreet Dunsright certified former manager is allowing the first 400 of our clients to save $1250 on a comprehensive business loan appraisal. The normal retail price for this service is $3,000 but for a limited time (400 clients) the access this service for $1,750.
What you will receive:
1. A comprehensive analysis of the funding availability of your business.
2. A Secretary of State search of all 50 states for UCC-1 filings, liens, lawsuits, and judgments.
3. A public research search through Dun & Bradstreet UCC-1 filings, liens, lawsuits, and judgments.
4. A public research search through Experian UCC-1 filings, liens, lawsuits, and judgments.
5. An evaluation of the types of business loans available for your business.
6. A cross-reference to 600 national brokers, banks, and direct lenders.
7. A report on the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
8. A report on the methods to resolves the weaknesses of your business.
9. A report on how to become lender compliant.
10. A report on the types of business loans that you will be eligible for.
11. Loan pre-approval(s) if you meet conditions.
12. A report with the names and numbers of one to as many as 15 lenders that will lend money to your business.
In five business days you will have a powerful comprehensive business loan appraisal and access to programs that will allow you to receive potentially up to $500,000 with a personal guarantee on business lines of credit and potentially up to $250,000 without a personal guarantee on business lines of credit. These lines fund in less than 30 days.
We have access to 383 additional sources of funding with the smallest transaction funded of $15,000 for a pizzaria in Colorado and the largest approval for a green business in San Diego for $454,000,000.