Cash Flow Specialists, Inc., through our Preferred Vendor ,TCS and its agents, have designed our Monster Corporations for business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs with capital needs. These corporations are fully documented with tax returns that are verifiable with the Internal Revenue Service.
- The Client is purchasing a Monster Corporation through a stock sale:
- Fully documented corporation.
- Minimum of score on Experian of 80
- The funding for a Monster Corporation is up to $1.5 million (USD).
- The initial up front cost for each Monster Corporation is $60,000(USD) to the Preferred Vendor, TCS, and $30,000 (USD) to Cash Flow Specialists, Inc. Upon successful funding of the corporation; the client will remit a payment of 12 points to be spread out equally over each funding. Seven points is paid to the Preferred Vendor, TCS, and five points is paid to Cash Flow Specialists, Inc.
- The client understands that the general processing time for the Monster Corporation is between 90 to 130 days. from signature of Personal Guarantor
- The client is to have a FICO scores of 735 and above. We cannot guarantee any funding amounts if client is unable to maintain his credit worthiness or by any future derogatory listing on their credit report or changes in their debts to high credit limits. Our ability to fund the Monster Corporation is up to $1.5 million (USD). TCS will guarantee $1 Million (USD) in funding; however, we cannot guarantee guarantor as guarantor must maintain credit worthiness; i.e., maintain credit scores at or above 735 minimum FICO for all credit bureaus; Equifax, Transunion and Experian. Also, to maintain a debt to balance ratio on all personal credit cards of 30% or less, no derogatory credit and no major purchases as this could have adverse effects to ones credit worthiness which in turn can eliminate guarantor from obtaining desired line of credit.
- From time of purchase the Monster Corp will have ready made business Experian. The agreement will be null and void for any “Acts of God” that would prevent TCS from meeting the expectations as noted above or if the Economic Markets in United States as we know it collapses and the country falls into a full-scale economic depression.
- Free of all liens and judgments and in good standing with the state of issuance.
This Agreement constitutes the complete agreement of the parties regarding its subject matter and replaces and supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between parties regarding its subject matter.
No representations or warranties have been provided by any party to this Agreement except TCS and its agents specially set forth in this Agreement. This Agreement may not be modified or amended except by written means clearly identifying itself TCS and its agents a modification or amendment of this Agreement and which is signed by TCS and its agents.
This Agreement may be executed in multiple parts, each of which shall constitute an original but all of which together comprise but a single agreement. The captions of this agreement and its paragraphs and subparagraphs are for the convenience of the parties only and shall not be taken into account in the construction and interpretation of this Agreement.
All parties hereby acknowledge that they have read this Agreement in its entirety and have, to the extent which they deemed necessary, consulted with counsel before executing this Agreement.
This Agreement is binding upon and shall insure to the benefit of the heirs, executors, successors, and TCS and its agents signs of the parties hereto. This Agreement and the rights, benefits, privileges, duties and responsibilities of the parties hereto may not be TCS and its agents signed by any party hereto without the prior written consent of the other parties hereto.
All personal pronouns in used in this Agreement, whether used in TCS and its agents masculine, feminine, or neutral gender, shall include all other genders, the singular may include the plural, and vice versa TCS and its agents the context may require. The parties agree that they and, to the extent they deemed necessary, their counsel have participated in the formation of the Agreement, and that the rule of construction which provides that any ambiguity shall be construed against the drafter of an instrument shall not apply in the interpretation of this Agreement.
The waiver by any of the parties of any provision hereof shall not be effective unless in writing and shall not constitute waiver by such party of any other provision hereof or any prior or subsequent breach of provision hereof.
This Agreement shall be enforceable and interpreted under the laws of the State of issuance. Each party further agrees that it shall take any and all necessary steps and sign and execute any and all necessary documents or agreements required to implement the terms of the Agreement of the parties contained in this contract. And each party agrees to refrain from taking any action, either expressly or implied, which would have the effect of prohibiting or hindering the performance of the other party to this Agreement.
Pertaining to Corporate Financials and Tax Returns, TCS will guarantee the financial paperwork as stated with the IRS. Sales will be a minimum of $2 million (USD) as verified through the IRS 4506 Form Corporation will be a minimum of 5 years of age.
TCS will guarantee $1.5 Million (USD) in funding. If the client chooses to cancel agreement due to TCS inability to obtain the guaranteed amount but 60% or more of guaranteed amount, the client will have the right to cancel or accept funds and finalize the process. If the client accepts funds, all fees remain in place. If the client chooses to cancel agreement with TCS, the client will need to relinquish the Monster Corporation as well as Personal Guarantor to TCS for the purpose of liquidation of corporation through corporate resolution for a maximum of 180 days. Initial entry fees will then be returned to client at completion of stock sale. At or before this period, TCS will remove Personal Guarantor from Corporate resolution. TCS a DBA of VAFGI will insure that no added liabilities or improper use of Corporation will take place if above mention cancellation takes place.
TCS Sales Representative: _________________________________
Referred By: ________________________________________________
Client Name: ________________________________________________
Client Signature: _____________________________________________