OVERVIEW: This section of JoeTufo.com deals with legal mumbo jumbo. I can’t think of anything more distressing and distracting.
The Federal Trade Commission requires that I publish the guidelines concerning any product reviews you see on this website. Please read my Disclosure Policy.
Libel in Comments:
This website is open to comments. You will find user-generated comments under many articles and other pages. If you are making a comment, then do not commit libel. Libel is a written statement about someone that is not based in fact. State all the facts you want and allow other visitors to decide who is right.
As a website owner and publisher, Federal Law has been passed that offers immunity to me in case you do cross the line and commit libel. So to save all of us lots of time, don’t do it. Just state all the facts of what happened and keep out all adjectives describing the person and his/her ability to get you the result that you expected .
Your Use of JoeTufo.com:
I grew up in the age before personal computers. We had search engines when I was younger, but we called them the Yellow Pages. Do you still have one in your home? Go get it and look to see the fattest category – the one with the most businesses in it. Is it Attorneys or Lawyers? You bet it is.
Before we go any further, you need to know that many of my friends and referral partners are attorneys. Seriously, and they have read this page with a grin on their faces.
These people need work and many create billable hours filing lawsuits, writing interrogatories, doing discovery, taking depositions, etc. All these activities create billable hours.
You and I pay for this stuff in higher prices of many consumer goods, products, and services. Think of loans. Have you noticed how expensive they are? It’s because a large part of the fees that you pay goes to a legal defense fund and insurance premiums for when some idiot doesn’t read the loan documents and later whines that the lender was at fault, and made her/him take the money. The lender gets sued and decides to settle instead of fight. Remember, you *paid* for the loan. That is an important point.
Well guess what? You are being charged a nominal fee for the information you get from me on this site. You get the tips and secrets from me for a modest investment. So for you to even think of suing me is unacceptable. If you feel differently, please close your browser now, go away and kindly never come back to JoeTufo.com.
If you decide to stay, and I hope you do :-> , then you need to realize the following:
- If you submit a question, story, image, drawing or photograph to me via JoeTufo.com, you agree that I can use it on my website or in any other future publication without any compensation from me. If you do want compensation, any advice or knowledge you take away from visiting my website or from a reply I send to you is payment in full for life for anything that you send to me.
- You agree to use any and all advice found at JoeTufo.com at your own risk. Here is but one example of hundreds of things that might go wrong after you follow some of my advice:
- Let’s say you try to obtain a loan and do a half-assed job of completing the application and conveniently leave out some important information like the fact that you filed bankruptcy 10 years ago, gave back the keys to a home or car because you were delinquent in payments, are a convicted felon, or lie about your income and/or assets or any of one hundred things that you can do wrong when completing a funding application.
- 30 to 45 days later, the funding source turns you over to the F.B.I or Secret Service because you made a mistake.
- The fall out from your stupidity, ignorance, and foolishness lands you in the hoosgow, your life gets ruined, your wife and children run away and can’t be found, you lose your car(s), house(s), business, bank account(s), pension plan, investments, and then to top it off your health fails.
In the event something like the above happens, don’t have your lawyer/attorney contact me, have them contact your pastor or spiritual adviser instead.
That’s it. See how simple lawyers make it to do business with JoeTufo.com?
Are you in a grumpy mood now? Well don’t blame me, refocus that negative energy towards those who file lawsuits each day to keep our litigious society and economy on a roll.
Founder and Namesake- JoeTufo.com