Borrowing against your restricted stock allows you to access capital in a private transaction without having to sell your securities to market.
With a stock loan, you get liquidity from your asset now, retain contractual ownership, enjoy the tax benefits that come from not having to sell your securities and profit from appreciation of your assets should the stock price rise in value as the loan matures…… after principle and interest are paid.
- LTV’s (Loan to Value) from 50% – 80%
- Terms from 6 months to 3 years
- Interest Rates as low as 4%
- Interest Payments due quarterly
- Principle due at the term of the loan
- No Margin call
- Funding within three (3) business days
To learn more, please contact our office at 925-352-6000 or check under Stock Loans on this website.