After spending the better part of two years toying with private placement platforms, MT760 blocked trades, and foreign trade groups I finally found what works and, more importantly, what pays out. Sounds like he’s “seeing the light”!
5 months ago, my colleague and I brokered several gold trades valued at $70K to $280K with a profit margin of 300%. That’s not possible… NOBODY sells gold at that kind of discount! A few of these were successful, (am I right in assuming some were not successful then?) but more importantly, on several transactions we did the physical trade itself between the buyer and seller. (Who is “we”? He already admitted he brokered deals, so if he’s not an actual principal, who is/was?) Not only did this give me great exposure but also helped solve all the mystery around these types of deals, their returns, and of course, what can and can’t be done.
After completing a few of these transactions on my own, I’m launching my own trade group. Initially my focus is on the import of Gold dory bars and/or dust. I’m sorry, but someone who can’t correctly spell the commodity to be traded probably doesn’t have all the tools, resources, connections, and knowledge base necessary to successfully “trade” it! As market conditions fluctuate in the future, I may alter the conditions for the trade accordingly. But today, the trade works as follows:
- We buy gold from various sellers across the globe. How are they “buying” it? Are the sellers licensed? Who is overseeing the transactions?
- The sellers are verified through our own background searches and/or we have previous relationships with them. What credentials does he have that would give me a comfort level that his/their “background searches” are sufficient?
- Once the gold arrives, we sell to our buying partners through various refineries and pocket the difference. So he’s physically moving the goods? How?
- We have pre-existing contracts with both sellers and buyers that lock in a price for a certain period of time. Yeah right – good luck with that…
- Currently, our offshore purchase price ranges from $28,000 per kilogram to $36,000 per kilo. That I don’t believe… The Chinese (specifically) and other Asians are all over the world buying everything they can get their hands on and jacking the price up. I’m sorry, but based on our intimate knowledge of the wholesale gold industry, I don’t believe anyone ANYWHERE is selling dore for less than $40K per Kg. There’s no reason or incentive for them to
- Our US selling price is right around $52,000 per kilo, thus making a profit potential of $16,000 per kilo minimum. Really?!?! So your US refineries are willing to lose money buying product from you? (Take a look at today’s LBME – roughly $50.5K USD for 99.999 pure)
- Our smallest transaction is 100 kilograms (upwards of $1.6MM of total profit). This guy has NO IDEA how long it takes to aggregate 100Kg’s of Au…
I’m looking for joint venture partners who can commit a minimum of $50,000 to share in 50% of the profits (estimated at $151,000 in 60 days). Where the heck did that number come from?! The capital contributed is secure, (How is it secure?! You’ve got to spend the money to ship the goods and HOPE your shipper/seller/inside-customs-agent doesn’t pull a switch-a-roo on you in customs. How is that in any way secure?) making the transaction virtually risk free. And best of all, there are no intermediaries, no smoke and mirrors, and no circular talk. You or your client are allowed 100% transparency into the mechanics of the trade, have the option of reviewing the trade documents and opting out in case you don’t like what you see.
But that’s not all. If your client is serious about the trade and can contribute $250K+, we can even provide references for existing JV partners who have worked with us. I can arrange a phone call and if your client desires, and is willing, he/she can meet with them provided he or she travels to where they live. So what we’re being told is we are free to spend our own money to verify (probably in some other country) that the information he (Amin) told us is true? How can ANYONE be sure they aren’t talking to a scam artist looking to take a piece of the action?