Monster Corporation Update
Hector and Peter fund new corporations about 30% of the time. They have three sizes of funding available:
$500,000 $38,000 up front and 12% back end fee
$1,500,000 $75,000 up front and 12% back end fee
$2,000,000 $95,000 up front and 12% back end fee
You can read more here:
I was surprised to learn that 70% of the time they fund existing corporations who, for whatever reason, strike out with local banks.
In my experience, funding is all about presentation.
Hector was in the Bay Area last week.
He funded a manufacturer that had been in business for several years. The president of the company had visited three banks and was turned down by each bank.
They paid a fee to Hector and Peter. They cooperated with the process and within 60 business days were funded $4,450,000!
Isn’t that amazing? Here was a company that had been in business for many years. Their books were a mess. They hadn’t filed corporate income taxes in two years.
Hector and Peter put down their heads and rolled up their sleeves and got the company to do exactly what they were told to do. That’s what it takes to get funding: pay the fee for professional services, mutual cooperation, up-to-date books, current tax returns, and paying a back end fee.
What did it cost? $30,000 up front and about $534,000 back end. Was it worth it? They thought so.
The largest funding to date was in November 2008 for $14,500,000. That company used the money to more than double their work force from 55 to 125. Sales increased by more than double too and more importantly the value of the business increased from $22m to $52m.
Looking for a way to generate a badly needed cash injection?
If you have a minimum 700 FICO score on all three bureaus, have no more than a 30% debt to high credit limit or are willing to pay down debt, can wait 60 business days, are mutually cooperative, have a good executive summary, bio’s of key people, a detailed use of funds, a five-year pro-forma and powerful exit strategy with the funds to get started call me at 1-800-669-2700.
With your corporation: Funding from $100K – $10M based on qualifications ( some of you may have a very strong company with verifiable tax returns, hence larger funding amounts)
– Backend Success fee applies
– Personal Guarantee Required
– Experienced consultants to guide you through the process
– Proven track record
Applicants must have:
– A login and password to: http://www.creditchecktotal.com
– No collections, charge offs, bankruptcies or judgments.
– No late payments
– At least a 700 mid FICO score
– At least 6 years of credit history with 3 open and active trade lines
– All installments and revolving accounts should have balances under 30%
With our affordable and reliable platform we are able to maximize your credit rating and obtain the funding you need. Our team of dedicated service professionals are standing by to offer help in credit improvement and loan services. This may be the solution for all of your essential needs We look forward to making a friend for life.
Who We Are
We are a team of business consultants, legal advisors, and loan specialists who are not afraid to talk to you directly.
While most websites today want you to place online orders, we will consult with you first and explain each procedure and walk you through on each and every step.
We have PAYDEX and Experian credit enhancement services available.
From our Working Capital Fast website
- Business Credit Enhancement Program
- Business Line of Credit (BLOC) Application
- Church Loan Application
- Derogatory Removal Service – Guaranteed Results!
- Factoring and Accounts Receivable Financing
- Hard Money Application
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Merchant Cash Advance GBRC Application
- Referral Program
Please remember that we have two primary websites:
Working Capital Fast is a free site for the general public.
Our corporate website is a subscription site that archives newsletters, audio, video, advanced alternative funding solutions, proprietary products, and confidential solutions that we don’t want the general public to access without subscribing.
How We Work
Our websites are at http://www.workingcapitalfast.com which is about 600 pages (January ’10) andhttp://www.joetufo.com/blog our subscription site which has about three times the content. It also archives the newsletters.
Our websites feature our Business Creed and a pre-qualification application. We offer a one-time FREE 20-minute consultation to those who complete the questionnaire completely. This is a $333.34 value based on our hourly consulting fee. Of course, you may purchase additional time athttp://www.joetufo.com/consulting
We work one of two ways:
Priority – If you want us to “Clear The Decks” put our heads down and get to work you’ll honor us by paying a fee for six months of service. You may renew after that time.
When you hire us to work on a priority basis we thoroughly study your submission package to make sure that it complies with our recommended Road Map to Funding Success. Funding has always been about presentation. Those who present well are funded. Those who don’t present well are not funded.
The key ingredients to funding success, in our experience, have been:
- A powerful Executive Summary of one to four pages. You can purchase our template and video review at http://www.joetufo.com/roadmap
- Bio’s of key personnel.
- A detailed use of funds broken down monthly for the first year and quarterly thereafter.
- A 5-year proforma and written Exit Strategy.
When we meet face-to-face we’ll review the following questions:
• What do you expect from us?
• What is your current pain?
• What keeps you awake at night?
• How do you see us helping you address these challenges and opportunities?
• What growth plans do you have?
• If price were not an issue, what role would you want us to play in your business?
• Do you expect capital needs? New financing?
• Do you anticipate any mergers, purchases, divestitures, recapitalizations, or reorganizations in the near future?
• We know you are investing in total quality service, as are we. What are the service standards you would like for us to provide you?
• How important is our satisfaction guarantee to you?
• How important is rapid response? What do you consider rapid response?
• Why are you changing professionals? What did you not like about your former firm that you do not want us to repeat?*
• How did you enjoy working with your former firm?**
• Do you envision any other changes in your needs?
• Are you concerned about any of your asset, liability, or income statement accounts to which we should pay particularly close attention?
• If we were to attend certain of your internal management meetings as observers, would you be comfortable with that?
• How do you suggest we best learn about your business so we can relate your operations to the financial information and so we can be more proactive in helping you maximize your business success?
• May our associates tour your facilities?
• What trade journals do you read? What seminars and trade shows do you regularly attend? Would it be possible for us to attend these with you?
• What is your budget for this type of service?
* We never denigrate the predecessor. First, this insults you and reminds you of a poor decision. Second, it diminishes respect and confidence in the profession as a whole and lowers the public’s perception of our professionalism.
** Even though you are changing firms, it is almost certain that you liked certain characteristics of the predecessor. We want to find out what those were and exceed them. For instance, if you said the prior firm always returned phone calls within one day, we strive to return phone calls within four hours.
Non-Priority – If you think that you’ve “nailed it” when preparing the four key ingredients to funding success, and you aren’t in any hurry at all to fund and aren’t quite ready to pay consultation fees then we’ll take a look at your project when we can get to it. After we look at it we may need to send it back because you don’t meet our requirements. (Priority Clients get major help from us in cleaning up their submission.) We’ll return your calls and emails when we can: after all, priority clients come first.
We reserve the right to review each submission once, beyond that our consultation fee will be required. You had better complete the submission request correctly the first time or you better get familiar with our websites mentioned above. If you submit for free we can’t spend a lot of time. It’s not fair to us, our families, or our Priority Clients.
In our experience we can fund 1/3 of the files that cross our desks, 1/3 are DOA Dead on Arrival, and the final 1/3 are broken and need to go through some form of remediation which can take hours, days, weeks, months, or years.
We DO NOT GUARANTEE FUNDING. We work on a BEST EFFORTS BASIS.
With 33 years of Financial Services experience we may be uniquely qualified to serve you and those whom you choose to refer.
CASH FLOW SPECIALISTS, INC.
P.O. Box 844
Alamo CA 94507
925-691-8200 Direct to my desk
Fee and Commission Based.
Your #1 Alternative Funding Source. Call Us When Your Banker Says NO!!!
Business and Personal Lines of Credit $50,000 to $10,000,000, Large Project Funding $10,000,000 to No Limit, Commercial Loans, SBA Loans, Hard Money Loans, Church Loans, Factoring, Accounts Receivable Funding, Merchant Cash Advance.
Speaker, Writer, and Seminar Leader
Providing Honest Answers in a Timely Manner No Matter How Difficult the Situation.
Trust, Integrity, and Service: Here Today, Here Tomorrow
The program that I use to attain my goals:
Please click on the link below to read our Disclaimer