10/100 Commercial Loan and Project Funding:
- Before any loans or project funding will be considered the borrower must apply for the loan or project funding via the applications found under the Banking/Loans/Application tabs.
- No conference calls will be entertained until a representative of the borrower ie: CEO, CFO, President, Managing Director or COO has registered and applied.
- Once an application has been submitted and due diligence has been done on the applicant and individual then a conference call can be entered into.
- After the conference call all due diligence information as outlined in the Application tab must be uploaded for further consideration.
- A pre-approval will not be issued without all of the above being submitted and followed.
- The borrower must provide proof of funds and move the money into a third party escrow agent.
- Once the underwriting department has finished with all of the due diligence on the Borrower, Officer and/or Director then and only then will it be submitted to the Due Diligence committee for review.
- If the applicant is accepted only at that time will a Pre-Approval letter be issued.
- The pre-approval letter will have all the terms and conditions outlined within it.
- Once all subject-to’s within the pre-approval are addressed then the third party escrow agent will be directed to wire the 10% reserve deposit to the GFC.
- In the event it is a Project Funding request all of the above will need to be followed however the client does not need to use an escrow agent or deposit a 10% reserve amount.
- Once all requirements are adhered to and a pre-approval letter is issued and authorized by the borrower then the loan documents will be issued and entered into.
*Please note the GFC will not fund raw land unless there are third party assets to collateralize or monetize.
**The GFC will not fund in ground assets.
*** Assets acceptable for project funding:
- Financial instruments B rating or better
- Precious metals above ground 95% purity or better (SKR)
- Precious stones gem quality or better (SKR)
- Real Estate $10 million or more
- Corporate stock trading on an exchange; price value $1 or more 6 month average and daily trading volume of 50,000 shares per day 6 month average.
Due Diligence List
Please upload the following information inorder for your application to be processed:
1.) Incorporation documents
2.) Officer and Director list with color copy of passports, addresses, phone numbers
3.) Asset and liability list
4.) 3 years financial statements
5.) Banking information – accounts, type, bank name, phone number, bank representative
6.) If factoring please provide the name and address of factoring company and contact
7.) Documents of all assets
8.) Documents of all liabilities
9.) Shareholders list and copies of all shares issued
10.) Contracts for sale or purchase list and documents
11.) Legal firm representing company
12.) Accounting firm representing company
13.) Business Plan
14.) Capital Expenditure Budget
15.) Application for an International Business Corporation submitted
16.) Copy of investment portfolio
17.) Documents on any and all subsidiaries (the same as all of the above)
18.) Copy of any patents pending
19.) Copy of any licenses required to conduct business
20.) Copy of any pending legal issues (lawsuits in process)
-- Joe Tufo GFC Sales and Marketing Manager Auckland,New Zealand Panama City,Republic of Panama 925-352-6000 Cell 925-522-0700 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.thegfc.biz Agent Code ACJT2565CAUS Skype: jptufo Available 7AM to 5PM M-F Pacific Monday 4PM Eastern Weekly Conference call Global Financial Center Please attend our Monday 4PM Eastern Weekly Conference Calls. We are fully transparent and real. Registration Form URL: http://www.anymeeting.com/PIID=EC55DE84864F For quick access to registration. Tuesday 4PM Eastern Weekly Conference Call GFC Agents Training Wednesday 4PM Eastern Weekly Conference Call Registered Clients