100% Finance Program Source C
Here is a brief overview of the process and some basic guidelines. There are a couple of mandatory requirements. Anyone submitting an application that obtains an approval is obligated to move forward with the loan process. If the principal changes their mind after approval and decides not to proceed with this source, You will be billed by the lender for the time invested in the underwriting (this is fully disclosed in the application). With that being said, here is a look at the industries we can assist in your financing needs.
1) Construction and development of real estate for sale
2) Construction and development of subsequent operation of a business using the real estate
3) Casino and Gaming Business
4) Entertainment Industry – Cinema theaters, video and music, restaurants, family entertainment
5) Oil, Coal and Petroleum products industry – mining, refining, trading, export
6) Gold, precious metals and gems industry -mining, refining, trading, export
7) Shipping Industry – manufacturing or operation of sea faring ships
8) Airline Industry – manufacturing or acquisition or airplanes, airport construction or renovation
9) Electrical Power Generation
10) Telecommunications and similar structures
11) Medical Equipment and Technologies
12) Resort Hotel Industry
13) Agriculture and Food Production
14) Manufacture of consumer goods
15) Additional other areas of capital infusion
If you have a project that you want to submit, this is the procedure for submission and the timelines associated with them
1) Sign CFSI NCND, fill out our Executive Summary Form. Return both documents to CFSI as well as principals own Executive Summary, Business Plan, ProForma, and all other supporting documentation that would affect the underwriting decision. Do not include any financials until we have an approval.
2) Principal to sign Fee Agreement for CFSI. CFSI fees vary from 1.5% to 3%.
3) Client Review’s the Due Diligence Package –
4) Submit application along with the Proof of Funds for client’s share of the preparation costs.
Typical clients share of preparation costs are $200,000. Remember the CASH FLOW SPECIALISTS, INC. has a fully earned, non-refundable 1% commitment consultation fee that provides six months of service. On larger projects the costs may be higher depending on the amount of additional preparation needed. All costs are fully disclosed in writing on the application to avoid any misunderstanding. The Proof of Funds needs to be in the amount of $200,000 on bank letterhead with principal’s or business name. Estimated time for approval or rejection is 21-30 days.
5) Once approval of project is received, customer must return contract signed within 7 days.
Preparation Fees are required to be paid within 10-14 days.
6)Once contract and fees are returned to lender, funding timeline could take from 5 to 10 months. Some projects fund quicker depending on the completeness of the package. Larger projects take longer.