From the desk of Joe Tufo...
Thank you for visiting my website and signing up for my FREE newsletter…
Here’s a little background on me.
For the past 15 years I’ve been helping people just like you get funding for their businesses and their business ideas.
Over this time I’ve helped hundreds of entrepreneurs secure over $1.2 Billion for businesses of all kinds… from home based businesses, to Real Estate Investing, to business lines of credit to wireless internet technology… and everything in between.
I’ve participated in many business funding seminars from the International
Hard Money Conference, various Real Estate Investment Clubs, Various Webinars, Radio Shows, and was a member of The American Cash Flow Association until it ceased operations.
It has taken a lot of time, effort, and some painful experiences to develop the winning formulas that help businesses get the funding they need… especially in today’s economy.
But I’m happy to say that because of what I’ve learned there isn’t a business or business idea out there that can’t find the capital it needs.
It’s pretty easy to do too…
I’ve broken it down into a simple 5 step process…
***Step 1: Determine exactly how much capital you need for your business.
***Step 2: Learn the different types of business capital available to you.
***Step 3: Determine what type of funding is the right fit for your business.
***Step 4: Find the best source of funding which matches your needs.
***Step 5: Put together a deal that makes sense for your business today and down the road.
And it doesn’t matter how much you need either… whether you need $250,000 or $500 Million or more the process is exactly the same and you can get it
When you hire us to work on a prioritybasis we thoroughly study your submission package to make sure that it complies with our recommended Road Map to Funding Success. Funding has always been about presentation. Those who present well are funded. Those who don’t present well are not funded.
The key ingredients to funding success, in our experience, have been:
A powerful Executive Summary of one to four pages. You can purchase our template and video review at http://www.joetufo.com/roadmap
Bio’s of key personnel.
A detailed use of funds broken down monthly for the first year and quarterly thereafter.
A 5-year proforma and written Exit Strategy.
When we meet face-to-face we’ll review the following questions:
• What do you expect from us?
• What is your current pain?
• What keeps you awake at night?
• How do you see us helping you address these challenges and opportunities?
• What growth plans do you have?
• If price were not an issue, what role would you want us to play in your business?
• Do you expect capital needs? New financing?
• Do you anticipate any mergers, purchases, divestitures, recapitalizations, or reorganizations in the near future?
• We know you are investing in total quality service, as are we. What are the service standards you would like for us to provide you?
• How important is our satisfaction guarantee to you?
• How important is rapid response? What do you consider rapid response?
• Why are you changing professionals? What did you not like about your former firm that you do not want us to repeat?*
• How did you enjoy working with your former firm?**
• Do you envision any other changes in your needs?
• Are you concerned about any of your asset, liability, or income statement accounts to which we should pay particularly close attention?
• If we were to attend certain of your internal management meetings as observers, would you be comfortable with that?
• How do you suggest we best learn about your business so we can relate your operations to the financial information and so we can be more proactive in helping you maximize your business success?
• May our associates tour your facilities?
• What trade journals do you read? What seminars and trade shows do you regularly attend? Would it be possible for us to attend these with you?
• What is your budget for this type of service?
* We never denigrate the predecessor. First, this insults you and reminds you of a poor decision. Second, it diminishes respect and confidence in the profession as a whole and lowers the public’s perception of our professionalism.
** Even though you are changing firms, it is almost certain that you liked certain characteristics of the predecessor. We want to find out what those were and exceed them. For instance, if you said the prior firm always returned phone calls within one day, we strive to return phone calls within four hours.
Non-Priority – If you think that you’ve “nailed it” when preparing the four key ingredients to funding success, and you aren’t in any hurry at all to fund and aren’t quite ready to pay consultation fees then we’ll take a look at your project when we can get to it. After we look at it we may need to send it back because you don’t meet our requirements. (Priority Clients get major help from us in cleaning up their submission.) We’ll return your calls and emails when we can: after all, priority clients come first.
We reserve the right to review each submission once, beyond that our consultation fee will be required. If you submit for free we can’t spend a lot of time. It’s not fair to us, our families, or our Priority Clients.
In our experience we can fund 1/3 of the files that cross our desks, 1/3 are DOA Dead on Arrival, and the final 1/3 are broken and need to go through some form of remediation which can take hours, days, weeks, months, or years.
We DO NOT GUARANTEE FUNDING. We work on a BEST EFFORTS BASIS.
With 37 years of Financial Services experience we may be uniquely qualified to serve you and those whom you choose to refer.
Why We Say NO! A Lot and Mean It